It’s the little things that make the difference in good design. I’ve stocked rotating cutting mats for years but never one as well designed as this beauty. The most noticeable innovation is the scallop thumb grip edge. This makes turning the mat easy with just a finger or thumb without having to put your rotary cutter down. Cut out fabric shapes such as hexagons with ease by turning the mat not the cutter as you cut around the shape. This mat is self healing multilayered PVC and gentle on blades. It has a half inch grid with 30/45/60 degree angle lines to make cutting easier. It easily rotates a full 360 degrees on a low friction slimline turntable with no ball bearings for added stability when cutting. It is light weight and compact making it very portable and easy to store.
- Convenient thumb grips make it easy to turn .
- Full 360° rotation makes any crafting project a breeze.
- 30°/45°/60° angle lines make cutting easier.
- Self-healing layer hides cutting marks .
- Light weight , so it’s portable and easy to move and store.